Cypress Junction Montessori offers scholarships for three- and four-year-old preschoolers.
The scholarships are based on financial need, not how well your child does in schools. Families are provided financial assistance toward the cost of Cypress Junction Montessori’s preschool tuition.
Click Here to Apply Now! – http://cypressjunction.org/2019-2020-enrollment-application/
Who can get a scholarship?
- Families must complete a short interview with our scholarship representative.
- Students must be eligible to enroll in our three-year-old of four-year-old class in August of 2019.
- Three-years-old by September 1, 2019
- Four-years-old by September 1, 2019
- Families must demonstrate a financial need based on the following:
- If a member of the household receives SNAP (food stamps), TANF or FDPIR, the student may qualify.
- If the household income qualifies for free or reduced-priced lunch, the student may qualify.
- If the household income is at or below the income criteria found in the chart below titled “Income Eligibility Chart”, the student may qualify.
Income eligibility chart:
|Number of people in the |
|Total gross |
monthly household income for eligibility for
up to a 100%
eligibility for up to a 50%
eligibility for up to a 25%
What does the scholarship cover?
- School-day tuition (8:15am – 3:00pm Monday – Friday).
- After care is available at an additional cost, and scholarships may be available to help cover those costs as well.
How are scholarship recipients chosen?
- The scholarship committee will review all applications and available scholarship funds to determine families who will be awarded a scholarship and at what amount.
What are the requirements to keep a scholarship?
- Students must meet the policies (including the attendance policy) outlined in CJM’s student handbook.
What happens next year?
- If your child joins Cypress Junction Montessori’s preschool as a three-year-old, they will be guaranteed a four-year-old scholarship (assuming attendance guidelines are met). These students will also receive an admission preference in to CJM’s kindergarten which may allow them to attend CJM all the way through eighth grade.
- Additional scholarship funding may be available to you through the Early Learning Coalition.
- Four-year-old students will be required to obtain their VPK certificate through the Early Learning Coalition.
For more information:
- (863) 259-1490