Cypress Junction Montessori’s mission is to set children on a path that embraces creativity, builds self awareness and helps them develop the academic skills, physical tools and personal confidence necessary for lifelong success. We are seeking dedicated, creative, passionate and talented people to join our team! Please carefully review our current openings for job descriptions, requirements and how to apply.
Executive Administrative Assistant – Immediate Opening 2019
Now accepting applications:
Montessori Guide/Teacher – 2019/2020 School Year
CJM is actively hiring for the 2019/2020 school year for the following positions:
- Primary Assistant Guide (ages 3-6, PK3+PK4+Kindergarten)
- Lower Elementary Guide (grades 1-3)
- Upper Elementary Guide (grades 4-6)
CJM regularly accepts applications for all levels to keep on file should a position should become available. If interested please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Primary (ages 3-6, 3&4 year old preschool – Kindergarten)
- Lower Elementary (ages 6-9, Grades 1-3)
- Upper Elementary (ages 9-12, Grades 4-6)
- Secondary (ages 12-14, Grades 7-8)